wayfarers all

children's literature, childhood and culture (and anything else that strikes my fancy).

My Photo
Name:
Location: pittsburgh, U.S. Outlying Islands

carbon-based life form: thinking, reading and gardening. New College alum; current grad student writing a dissertation. I specialize in children's literature, media, and culture, and queer/gender studies, with a strong interest in 19th century British literature and culture. I like history, a lot.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

may i recommend...?

Richie's Picks has become one of my favorite sources for YA recommendations. Richie - who I have never met, though i did physically see him at the ALA convention in Atlanta several years ago - is clearly one smart cookie who knows kids. i also confess to liking his politics very much - nice lefty liberal progressive green peaceful sort that i am.

anyway, Richie's Picks has lists of picks from the past few years along with reviews and some other bits and pieces. i've culled a long list of titles from richie's picks for my summer reading, and i haven't been disappointed yet.

so: plug for richie's picks, and thanks to richie for doing what he does, and doing it so well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about disney chocolate mold
. You can check it out at disney chocolate mold


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

4:51 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Hit Counter