wayfarers all

children's literature, childhood and culture (and anything else that strikes my fancy).

My Photo
Name:
Location: pittsburgh, U.S. Outlying Islands

carbon-based life form: thinking, reading and gardening. New College alum; current grad student writing a dissertation. I specialize in children's literature, media, and culture, and queer/gender studies, with a strong interest in 19th century British literature and culture. I like history, a lot.

Friday, July 15, 2005

harry potter

need i say more? i'm heading out soon to get my copy of the new Harry Potter book (hereafter referred to as HP6), and i'm psyched. i've been rereading HP5 and had forgotten about my new favorite character, Luna Lovegood. I'm eager to see what's happened with her.

i'll be blogging here about it probably once i'm done, or if anything strikes me as unusual or crappy or especially compelling. but i'll stick HP6 or spoiler or something in the post title if anyone wants to avoid spoilers.

what a weekend! charlie & the chocolate factory AND a new harry potter! and the new diana wynne jones book (Conrad's Fate) has been shipped to me from amazon.com!

hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Hit Counter